About 3D printer

C

crapshoot

no rewiews no real dent application crap constructed vat ignorant and partially resistant to advice . A beamer makes no dent application they start now changing their software but thats only one point of a long list . If you want to print only one application maybe !!!
Hi, do you own one?

C

crapshoot

only test checker ;);) but results are much better than f moonr.
I found a group on Facebook for this printer to try and get some feedbacks. The pictures posted by one owner shows printed crowns in a yellow resin that seem to show a very accurate fit. I've tried to get more details about accuracy of printed work models, reliability and so on but so far no response. According to the sales rep they're selling like hot cakes in Brazil and other parts of South America, but I'm not finding any evidence to substantiate those claims.

C

crapshoot

I got a reply from an owner of the hunter 3D printer. He supplied photos and videos. He claims that it is a very accurate printer, using the grey resin. Among the photos is a premolar crown sitting on a printed model. The margin seem to sit very flush on the model. Another photo shows a printed full arch restoration with the implant bar (all together as one) sitting on the analogs on the stone model. He also says that the company is very good.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom