ABI5 implants?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Anyone ever used ABI5 implant system? Have a case coming and need to find what they have but a quick search didnt show anything..

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Well Im still waiting to hear from someone from ab-dent. Theres no way to call them except for in israel or germany. Dont understand how this implant even got placed here.. they have no footprint in the US according to their website.

D

Darwin Bagley CDT

Reaction score
Well Im still waiting to hear from someone from ab-dent. Theres no way to call them except for in israel or germany. Dont understand how this implant even got placed here.. they have no footprint in the US according to their website.
Did you try AB Dental USA?

AB Dental USA
2999 Overland Ave Ste116
Los Angeles, CA 90064
888-823-5553
[email protected]

Darwin

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
ha hilarious, why isnt there a link on the ab-dent website.. thanks!!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Getting nothing but runaround .. I called the AB dental usa rep and he had never heard of the i5 implant that is listed on the parent companys site! ab-dent.com .. and never offered to sell me an abutment, but said its compatible with nobel and implant direct legacy.. Dontknow How can Drs do business with these companies..? Still never heard back from my original inquiry on the site. Luckily I had an implant direct scan body and it fits, so im rolling with that, thanks for the help.

D

Darwin Bagley CDT

Reaction score
AB calls this a "Conical" implant but it is prosthetically a standard internal hex 3.5 platform
like Zimmer Screw-Vent or Implant Direct Legacy 3.5 platform.

Darwin

Attachments

• AB.jpg
    AB.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 4
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah the one i have is a 4.2, so I ordered a legacy ti base and hopefully this works out. the scan body fits it.