AAO

L

labdude

Reaction score
Here's a link to the AAO exhibitors hall in Denver. I know, after the meeting ended. Still interesting to see who was there, where they were, and how many booths they had. Hard to tell but is seems like there were about 4 or 5 small labs there.
ExpocadVR2

Inman Labs

Inman Labs

Reaction score
Mike:

Just home from the AAO and you are correct...a few small labs there.
At our WKE Meeting two of these labs attended and were blown away by the sharing of information and feelings. We even featured one of your own ..Cade and Retainer Designer!

Not too much new regarding labs, Biomers Bow and the Smart Retainer was about it.
Google both to learn more...sorry I don't know the websites.

Regards,

Don

L

labdude

Reaction score
Hi Don,
I got a call this morning about the Smart Retainer. I don't think the doctor wants it just yet, if ever. Starting price for him....$2400.00 to $16,000.00. Seems the labs can aquire the retainer component for onlr $100.00 ea, in sets of 10. Yeow.
The same guy mentioned the BioMers. He seems to mention it every year for the past couple of years. Maybe I'll paw around for that cost info. It's just a very busy time of year for me. Still, they say press on while the iron is hot. Darn iron never cools down.

Do you make a telescoping Herbst??? If you do, where do you get the jumps for it??
Mike.

Last edited:
L

labdude

Reaction score
Don't seem to be able to locate a BioMers site other than labs that make them. Are parts available somewhere or are theyan exclusive to certain labs??

Inman Labs

Inman Labs

Reaction score
Mike:

All our Herbst Appliances are the Mini Scope from Specialty, Arlen Hurt is a good friend of mine Call him and he will set you up. I can set you up with the Biomers if you wish, it is a pretty cool approach and the people at Biomers are great. We will charge a $30.00 premium over our Hawley for the Biomers Bow so I am not sure how well it will sell.

The Smart Retainer is really a gamble!

Got to get in to work, first day back....yikes!!!!!!!!!

Don