AACD

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
I have a client that is going for accreditation in the AACD. He is asking me what information or protocol from the lab should be covered for his case presentation requirements. I was a general member years ago and used to have a more complex "aesthetic" lab slip that I provided the dentist with. Does anyone have some information or a resource on where I can find what he needs? Thanks!

D

Dentalmike

Reaction score
I have a client that is going for accreditation in the AACD. He is asking me what information or protocol from the lab should be covered for his case presentation requirements. I was a general member years ago and used to have a more complex "aesthetic" lab slip that I provided the dentist with. Does anyone have some information or a resource on where I can find what he needs? Thanks!

the basic info they will need are the materials used and technique of how they where fabricated. Example: emax lt ingot, full cutback and layered ( which layering material). Zirconia ( brand, type and strength, because now there are so many) , full layered ( which layering material )

Otherwise , they should refer often to the protocol on aacd website to cover any changes that are made for documentation.