For Sale A whole lab worth of gear.

FrontHunter

FrontHunter

Reaction score
So one of my Docs had a lab that was in the same building as his practice and the owner just retired. Hes trying to help this guy get rid of a bunch of stuff so I told him I'd see what I can do. Here's a list, and I'll get pics soon. I don't have prices yet but I'm sure he will accept any reasonable offer.

1.Whipmix excavator-works great- make offer

2.Belle de st. Claire Kerr lab ultra waxer with handle- make offer

3.Ney centurion Vpc- works great. Make offer.

4.ivoclar vivadent- ivocolor essence full kit w storage drawer. Make offer.

5. Whipmix pro 100-needs logic board repaired. Make offer.

6.Kerr centrifico broken arm casting machine. With full set of cradles(older model before most current one).

7. Osada handpiece model L12M/LHP12 handpiece only no controller. MAKE OFFER

8. GC initial stain set invivo/insitu AL,ZR,Ti... 2 of these both brand new.MAKE OFFER

9.GC initial stain set invivo/insitu MC,LF, PC..... 2 of these both brand new.MAKE OFFER. MAKE OFFER

10. GC INITIAL FULL KITS FOR ALL MATERIALS (LiSi , ZR, MC, TI)....BASIC, BASIC PLUS ADVANCED....NEW Make Offer

11. Full set of powder opaque for both GC initial MC and GC initial Ti. Make offer.

12. GC initial Ti Bonder Kit. MAKE OFFER

13. GC initial luster paste kit.MAKE OFFER.

14. GC LISI INGOTS. MT A1 A2 HT 58

14. Vita VM9 full kit.

15. Vita VM13 Full kit

16. HANDLER LATHE.

There are a lot more items as well, but this is all I have the specifics for right now.

He has just about one of everything for a crown and bridge lab. I personally just told him what I needed and he actually had almost everything I was looking for. So if you need anything as far as the standard equipment, let me know.

Please only make reasonable offers.

N

nickate

Reaction score
Sooooo. you are looking for somebody else to find the market value for you.... smart... seems like a Dr. thing to do... good luck with that. .... You might also want to browse the forum rules..... Here is a snapshot for you....

Sellers
  • A firm asking price must be listed in the thread.
  • Sellers may not ask buyers to PayPal as gift. Any selling fees should be included in the asking price.
  • Items listed for sale must be yours and in your possession. You may not sell things on behalf of someone else or list items that are yours but being kept by someone else.
  • One for sale thread in the Selling forum per every 2 weeks. If you have multiple items to sell please post them in one thread.
  • Auction type sales threads are not permitted.
  • Posting to bump is permitted once a day
  • Payment must be worked out in private via PM

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
So one of my Docs had a lab that was in the same building as his practice and the owner just retired. Hes trying to help this guy get rid of a bunch of stuff so I told him I'd see what I can do. Here's a list, and I'll get pics soon. I don't have prices yet but I'm sure he will accept any reasonable offer.

6.Kerr centrifico broken arm casting machine. With full set of cradles(older model before most current one).

8. GC initial stain set invivo/insitu AL,ZR,Ti... 2 of these both brand new.MAKE OFFER

9.GC initial stain set invivo/insitu MC,LF, PC..... 2 of these both brand new.MAKE OFFER. MAKE OFFER

10. GC INITIAL FULL KITS FOR ALL MATERIALS (LiSi , ZR, MC, TI)....BASIC, BASIC PLUS ADVANCED....NEW Make Offer

11. Full set of powder opaque for both GC initial MC and GC initial Ti. Make offer.

14. Vita VM9 full kit.

15. Vita VM13 Full kit

16. HANDLER LATHE.

There are a lot more items as well, but this is all I have the specifics for right now.

He has just about one of everything for a crown and bridge lab. I personally just told him what I needed and he actually had almost everything I was looking for. So if you need anything as far as the standard equipment, let me know.

How many of the LiSi ingots do you have?

FrontHunter

FrontHunter

Reaction score
No gold but there is 1 sleeve of HT85 and 2 sleeves of mt AT

A

alesha801

Reaction score
Do you have the kerr waxer still? What tips does it come with? Thanks

P

pauljeekim1

Reaction score
Do you know if everything is sold/gone? If the GC porcelains are still available....

L

Lindsay Patterson

Reaction score

14. Vita VM9 full kit.

15. Vita VM13 Full kit

16. HANDLER LATHE.

I need a pindex machine and microscope..

B

Bluewhite

Reaction score
Tako je jedan od mojih dokumenata imao laboratorij koji je bio u istoj zgradi u kojoj je bio i njegov ordinacija, a vlasnik se upravo povukao. Pokušava pomoći momku da se riješi gomile stvari pa sam mu rekao da ću vidjeti što mogu učiniti. Evo popisa i uskoro ću dobiti slike. Još nemam cijene, ali siguran sam da će prihvatiti bilo koju razumnu ponudu.

1. Whipmix bager - izvrsno radi - napravite ponudu

2. Belle de st. Claire Kerr laboratorijski ultra vosak s ponudom ručica

3.Ney centurion Vpc- izvrsno djeluje. Napraviti ponudu.

4. ivoclar vivadent- komplet ivocolor essence komplet ladica za odlaganje. Napraviti ponudu.

5. Whipmix pro 100 treba popraviti logičku ploču. Napraviti ponudu.

6.Kerr centrifico stroj za lijevanje slomljene ruke. S punim setom kolijevki (stariji model prije najaktualnijeg).

7. Osada ručni model model L12M / LHP12 lemilica samo nema kontroler. NAPRAVITI PONUDU

8. GC set početnih mrlja invivo / insitu AL, ZR, Ti ... 2 od ove dvije potpuno nove.PODREĐITE PONUDU

9.GC set početnih mrlja invivo / insitu MC, LF, PC ..... 2 od ova oba potpuno nova.PODRIJITE PONUDU. NAPRAVITI PONUDU

10. GC INICIJALNI PUNI KITOVI ZA SVE MATERIJALE (LiSi, ZR, MC, TI) .... OSNOVNI, OSNOVNI PLUS NAPREDNI .... NOVO Ponudi

11. Cijeli set praškastog neprozirnog za GC početni MC i GC početni Ti. Napraviti ponudu.

12. GC početni komplet Ti Bonder. NAPRAVITI PONUDU

13. GC početni komplet paste za sjaj.PRIJAVITE.

14. Vita VM9 puni komplet.

15. Vita VM13 Cijeli komplet

16. STRUČNIK ZA RUKOVANJE.

Ima i puno više predmeta, ali to je sve za što trenutno imam specifičnosti.

Ima samo jedno od svega za krunski i mostni laboratorij. Osobno sam mu samo rekla što trebam i zapravo je imao gotovo sve što sam tražila. Dakle, ako trebate nešto što se tiče standardne opreme, javite mi.

Dajte samo razumne ponude
Whether is it sold vm13 set??

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Ha, Ha can't this forum be deleted?
Everything *can* be deleted. But it's great for historical reference as well. If you want to know whether someone is a good person to deal with, the history of their prior sales/purchases is here to see.

In additino to how they comport themselves in the rest of the forum. That's why a post minimum and a time minimum both before selling.
GIve people a chance to get to know who they are dealing with.

L

Larryboy1

Reaction score

14. Vita VM9 full kit.

15. Vita VM13 Full kit

16. HANDLER LATHE.

I recently moved and can"t find my Vacuum cord for my Ivoclar P80 oven. I have the power cord.
Please let me know if you have one for sale.
Thanks

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I recently moved and can"t find my Vacuum cord for my Ivoclar P80 oven. I have the power cord.
Please let me know if you have one for sale.
Thanks
Larryboy, get 1/4 I.D. fuel line at an auto parts store.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Can you pick me up some 5w30 when you're there?