A fight with a lab owner sending his work to china.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
So now i hate all Chinese because they treat kids worse than a dog? That would be racist, but i don't, my point still stands IF, IF IF they treat kids this way they don't hold human rights in very high regard!

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Posting video of the lowest common denominator in action in any country and extrapolating that is the norm there is WRONG an is not going to keep the motivated and trained dental techs there from moving your cheese.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
some people are concerned about morality, some people are concerned about cheese.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Posting video of the lowest common denominator in action in any country and extrapolating that is the norm there is WRONG an is not going to keep the motivated and trained dental techs there from moving your cheese.
Tom this doesn't even make any sense! I agree with the first part of your statement and in hindsight i should have put the vid in the general section, but i was so shocked by this vid (and there are equally as bad from all countries) as a father this one got to me most and i agree i should concentrate on helping younger techs!

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
The morals of China came into question on these sites when their techs and labs started developing a taste for our domestic cheese. These complaints coming from those living a life that is very comfortable and affordable because they are surrounded by imported goods making their money go further manufactured by those people that are maligned as a rule on these sites.

You can sit in the room with less cheese in it every day discussing the morality of the other guy. I will continue to run the maze and find more cheese.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
So sick of hearing the term "cheese"..... Geez, get that from a tony Robbins clinic or something??

Worst human rights in the world. Pretty sure that's a proven fact. Defend the place you get most of your "cheese" all you want Tom. Doesn't change anything......

Sure wish they would quit hacking into our governments computer systems as well....... Redirecting government Internet traffic through their servers.... Planting viruses in government printers?? Geeez.... Lets continue to support that fantastic "communist" country....

Last edited:
M

martintay

Reaction score
I notice he doesn`t want to live there !!!

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Go home Tom you're drunk!
The morals of China came into question on these sites when their techs and labs started developing a taste for our domestic cheese. These complaints coming from those living a life that is very comfortable and affordable because they are surrounded by imported goods making their money go further manufactured by those people that are maligned as a rule on these sites.

You can sit in the room with less cheese in it every day discussing the morality of the other guy. I will continue to run the maze and find more cheese.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Just joking Tom! I take your point but there a lot of unresolved issues here!

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
The issue is they sell products to what most here consider their customers. I believe most use the poor belabored Chinese as the straw man. They seem to think its the other Americans duty to pay more so they can have a job.

I'm about ready to retire from the day to day working with customers. So this thread is really not more than a last exercise on my part.

Have the motorhome picked out and the towd bought. Our plan is to travel for the next few years from the artic circle to central America. Lord willing and the crick don't rise

As a last post let me hope you all get what you want from the lab industry. Good luck and God speed to all of you.

Tom

PS. While I was cleaning out the office I find I have one more unopened copy of Who Moved My Cheese in audio CD format and its free to the first that sends me an email with their name and address.

Last edited:
cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
No Thanks but enjoy your retirement wish it was me!You should post your trip as you go reckon it will be interdasting!

M

martintay

Reaction score
Yes happy semi-retirement. And i do believe you wish us all the best ! Mind you its easy to say when your done !! LOL

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
The issue is they sell products to what most here consider their customers. I believe most use the poor belabored Chinese as the straw man. They seem to think its the other Americans duty to pay more so they can have a job.

Bingo. Using race or culture as the focus of your fight is stupid. It ignores the fact that this is not personal, it's business.
Hate is for the feeble minded who can't be bothered to think their way through the tough issues, or challenged to evolve and adapt to a changing marketplace.
It's a useless exercise that gets one nowhere.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
At my age it's more like " where did I put the cheese"?

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
This isn't the Godfather ffs ! As it happens i don't hate the Chinese I am not trying to fight them and i do try and think through the issues! I have evolved my business, i keep a close eye on everything thing that goes on around me and a lot of things do piss me off but i haven't got some anti China campaign going here! As i said to Tom i should have used a different thread for the video! By the way please don't insult me again you cheapen yourself by doing so!One final point i welcome competition it is good to get the adrenaline pumpin and look for better ways to make money!
Bingo. Using race or culture as the focus of your fight is stupid. It ignores the fact that this is not personal, it's business.
Hate is for the feeble minded who can't be bothered to think their way through the tough issues, or challenged to evolve and adapt to a changing marketplace.
It's a useless exercise that gets one nowhere.

95 years

Reaction score
In case nobody noticed the incident in Boston then please read about the whole mess. Live and let Live! The war is over except with the terrorists and that is what should matter, not this China thing, that you guys are fighting about.

95 years

Reaction score
There is just as much lead in your crowns as in China crowns. You should know that lead cannot be used to fabricate any type of crown, it just plain won't work. I tested both My America made crowns and China crowns. The lead amount was extremely close! The lead is in your water and in the ground. Porcelain is felspathic and it is made from the ground, which contains lead. Don't drink to much ground water!!!!

95 years

Reaction score
Well Travis, that is just Brilliant!!!!! However the last I heard was that it was legal to buy China Goods! Hello Walmart!!!

Top Bottom