A different kind of contest

user name

user name

Reaction score
Remember a few years back, sagemaxx had that contest. Their file, 4 unit brg, their Zr and colors.

What if the contest was a similar 4 unit, so the Zr had to be strong (eliminating my #1 fav. Katana STML).

You could mill and submit out of any Zr. What would be the current state of the art in sexy?

Ive seen Argen mentioned quite a bit lately. Im going to need to restock soon, so Im thinking about my options.

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
I am still using Nexxzr+ since they reformulated it. Using ceramill liquids and some Origin liquids.

I've tried others but so far I haven't gotten the same results. I tried Argen's HT+ but it wasn't as translucent as Nexxzr+.

To be honest it probably is my oven (Ceramill Therm 3) that struggles to get to even 1480C.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
WhipMix Vericore Pro is looking pretty darn good right now but we dont typically do full contour anteriors with it. (or any high strength low trans)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Loving my nexxzr+.. havent tried much else but wasnt impressed with anything I saw in Chicago. The multilayers are nice but not strong enough for most stuff Im using nexxzr+ on..

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
We are still using Zenostar LT and MT. We mill everything in a unshaded puck and then presinter stain. The MT looks like emax. I know there are some more translucent zirconias out there, but with only have one sintering oven, we need to stick with a zirconia system that uses the same sintering programs.