7 Series Dental wings Issue !

P

Paul scan

Reaction score
Hi I’m hope for some advise in. In case there’s a easy fix out there , before I send it to repair !
it’s our 7 series dental wings scanner is failing the initialising with the arch and multi die cylinder tool ?
Has anyone else experienced similar issues?
any help would be greatly appreciated.
😵‍💫 many thanks

C

charles007

Reaction score
Good luck on getting help with DW. You maybe able to find a used scanner online cheaper than paying for repairs and shipping both ways ? Being an older member on DLN I don't know anyone in this forum that still uses DW.
Just my opinion, I wouldn't spend a penny to repair a DW scanner that so few labs use in 2021. Maybe if you live outside the US it maybe different but here in the US Dental Wings is history. Good luck again in your search for help.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Many thanks, looking into the medit 510 ?
Can't go wrong with Medit 510 or the newer DOF.. support is king when buying either one of these great scanners !!!!!

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
I'm a bit late. I use DW still. I email the tech support in Canada if I have any issues and they're a tremendous help. If your scanner is truly broken and it's not the program or something easily fixable, then yeah, I'd move away from DW.