Banned Member
Reaction score
Al, What ever happened with this case? I'm curious how it all turned out. Rob

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Al, What ever happened with this case? I'm curious how it all turned out. Rob
Hey Rob,

This dr is out of state, so I emailed him 6 pics of the bisque bake.
We discussed it over the phone while we both had the pics pulled up.

I made a couple of changes and sent him back some pics.

It went out yesterdsay for a bisque tryin. He is going to prep the lower 6 for 3/4 emax crowns and tryin the bridge at the same time and mail it all back.

Here are pics of what went out for a try in. Its in the bisque but I painted glaze liquid on it for the pics.

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_3.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_2.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_1.jpg

The long axis of 7 is not the way I like but she has a socket in the tissue on the M that has to be filled in and I really didnt want to use tissue colored porc unless it was absolutly necessary.
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_3.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_2.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_1.jpg

Last edited:
wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
No black triangles-awesome!

Clear Precision Dental

Clear Precision Dental

Reaction score
Al,

You do such nice work, even when you have to overcome someone else's difficulty! Good job my friend! I so enjoy learning from you.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Al,

You do such nice work, even when you have to overcome someone else's difficulty! Good job my friend! I so enjoy learning from you.

IMO the most valuable thing I have been learning is using the internet and photography to communicate with clients.

My cam and my laptop are invaluable communication tools.
Ive never had great luck working with mailer Drs untill now.

I have this one guy I have done several anterior cases for, implant venner combos, that I have never talked to once except online.

Another guy from NJ this week I sent 3 pics of a trimmed die and 2 of it on the solid to clarify if the margin was my high mark or the low mark on the mesial.
It is much quicker for me, than driving it over to an office and waiting to talk to the doc or making notes and droping it off then going back to pick it up or playing phone tag.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
What camera are you using for these pics? I think you told us before but I cant find it. I can never get pics like that because i think my macro lens doesn't have the proper light setup. I have been taking pics outdoors with some success but in the chair forget it. I just took some pics in the chair and I couldnt get any lighting on the patient.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
What camera are you using for these pics? I think you told us before but I cant find it. I can never get pics like that because i think my macro lens doesn't have the proper light setup. I have been taking pics outdoors with some success but in the chair forget it. I just took some pics in the chair and I couldnt get any lighting on the patient.

I have a cannon xsi, you need a ring flash.
Pratice taking pics on your wife. I use the AV setting, 20 F Stop, 0 or - 1/3 for the flash and I set my white balance on cloudy.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
The case came out fair. There are sockets where the lats are so I had to make the long axis of them wrong to fill in the holes.

Nothing to write home about but its better than what she had.

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_6u1.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_6u2.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_6u7.jpg

ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_6u3.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_6u8.jpg
ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_6u1.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_6u2.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_6u7.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_6u3.jpg ai46.photobucket.com_albums_f116_CDLAB_6u8.jpg