5.0 nbl active not in Exo library??

charles hallam cdt

charles hallam cdt

Reaction score
So I purchased a scanner a few months ago and have been told that 5.0 active is not available.

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
the 5.0 is the same as the 4.3 RP connection? we have the library files for these.
Are you thinking it is the 5.5 which is blue and is relatively new? that is a different platform than the 4.3/5.0 RP

charles hallam cdt

charles hallam cdt

Reaction score
the 5.0 is the same as the 4.3 RP connection? we have the library files for these.
Are you thinking it is the 5.5 which is blue and is relatively new? that is a different platform than the 4.3/5.0 RP
Yes. It is 5.5

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
i would assume, maybe incorrectly, that nobel has a elos scan body for the 5.5 but then you may have to send to them for milling.

What are you looking for? a scan body, a ti base, or a custom titanium abutment or neither.
I have some clients who are larger milling centers that maybe able to help and may have their own scan bodies etc.

charles hallam cdt

charles hallam cdt

Reaction score
i would assume, maybe incorrectly, that nobel has a elos scan body for the 5.5 but then you may have to send to them for milling.

What are you looking for? a scan body, a ti base, or a custom titanium abutment or neither.
I have some clients who are larger milling centers that maybe able to help and may have their own scan bodies etc.
I hate to say but 3shape has it in their library. Was looking to scan and design screw retained crown with my scanner

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Quick way, click on his avatar, and the option is there, Start a Conversation.