40+ mm Zirconia

alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hello,
Was wondering if anyone knows where, if anywhere, I can get a 40mm+ size Zirconia puck, its for testing purposes.
Thanks in advance.

DavidW

DavidW

Reaction score
You should have some pull with Argen, I’m sure they could make you some if motivated

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Ron will come up with one for you, even if he has to use JMN's super glue idea. :)

But seriously, Ron @rc75 of TD Dental did have some thicker discs, I just don't remember which ones or how thick.

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
20mm x2 and superglue CiaoVroam

Getting the collars to work in the holder would be the tricky part. At approx 10mm standard collar thickness, with and additional 5mm on each side of the collar of thickness (20mm disc) equals about a 30mm collar to fit in the holder. Maybe some mills could?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Getting the collars to work in the holder would be the tricky part. At approx 10mm standard collar thickness, with and additional 5mm on each side of the collar of thickness (20mm disc) equals about a 30mm collar to fit in the holder. Maybe some mills could?
Use one of the brands with the plastic collar. Sing it with me now: Sliiiiip, slip and slide.

B

Baerinmom

Reaction score
i didn't see over 35mm disc
if u can get 40mm disc
also you need special milling tools to

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hello,
Was wondering if anyone knows where, if anywhere, I can get a 40mm+ size Zirconia puck, its for testing purposes.
Thanks in advance.

We offer a 35mm ZR Disk. TD Dental Supply (877) 358-5833 - RON -