4-unit bridge Zirconia with coloring liquid

DevonR

DevonR

the pictures are not the same... i have no idea what is going on here

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
my guess is Before and After (posted in the wrong way around),although theres no After pic when it was inserted.

Michelle Kim

Michelle Kim

the pictures are not the same... i have no idea what is going on here
Sry for the confusion, it's not the same case. the last pic is the AD about ChangHwan,Kim,CDT's session @Chicago LMT.

Michelle Kim

Michelle Kim

my guess is Before and After (posted in the wrong way around),although theres no After pic when it was inserted.
first four pictures are showing the 4unit bridge coloring technique. last picture has been done with same technician but not the same case. I posted it because of the session info about this at Chicago.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
first four pictures are showing the 4unit bridge coloring technique. last picture has been done with same technician but not the same case. I posted it because of the session info about this at Chicago.
ah i see. so the first 4 photos are not the same case either ? obviously the 4th photo is not, as it is wildly different from the other 3, but the first photo's edges don't match the others either.

Michelle Kim

Michelle Kim

ah i see. so the first 4 photos are not the same case either ? obviously the 4th photo is not, as it is wildly different from the other 3, but the first photo's edges don't match the others either.
OM. Your right. it's not the same one.

DSC_8248-1.jpg

this is the one;; I will replace it soon. thx :)

H.Ross

H.Ross

Is it done using only Zr? no ceramic? this is amazing! I wish I can attend the course

Michelle Kim

Michelle Kim

Is it done using only Zr? no ceramic? this is amazing! I wish I can attend the course
Hi, Ross. No ceramic. used with zirconia and build up porcelain on gum only. Feel free to contact us for more info such as materials, technique, and etc to 703-815-2223 or [email protected]

user name

user name

Donator
Hi, Ross. No ceramic. used with zirconia and build up porcelain on gum only. Feel free to contact us for more info such as materials, technique, and etc to 703-815-2223 or [email protected]
Would you consider shooting some videos to show off and help educate us? I have so much to learn.

H.Ross

H.Ross

I am in Dubai but will be relocating to the US on May. Will definitely consider taking a course with you guys, though I am a ceramist.

Would you consider shooting some videos to show off and help educate us? I have so much to learn.

took me a while to find these two videos, I saw them from a while ago, I think they are useful. I hope that helps

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
I am in Dubai but will be relocating to the US on May. Will definitely consider taking a course with you guys, though I am a ceramist.

took me a while to find these two videos, I saw them from a while ago, I think they are useful. I hope that helps
Those vids are great. I saved them to my HD a while ago.

H.Ross

H.Ross

Those vids are great. I saved them to my HD a while ago.
They are certainly. GC America are doing great, I've seen many guys on Facebook doing awesome work, Bill Marais is one of them.

L

labtek

other than the pictures you have already posted here, do you have some pictures of final crowns inserted in the mouth. or even more pictures next to shade tabs

Aggrey Abwonza

Aggrey Abwonza

Which zirconia is this?

Sent from my TECNO-M6S using Tapatalk

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom