3shape vs exocad

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I knew car would get that one but sometimes you have to spell,it out for those southerners.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
The learning curve on Blender coming from 3shape/exocad is pretty steep, In my experience.

You really need to watch the video tutorials and even then I find myself struggling.
It also doesn't help that you are very used to 3shape/exocad and you know you can do it faster in those designs. You get frustrated faster.

I try to do some in my " extra time" when deadlines aren't an issue.

But for a price of a round of golf, it's pretty intuitive and I want to support people that are making something.
Like the way you phrased that reply Sirmorty, round if golf for one, but When are deadlines Not an issue? What's that like ??🙄🤔🤣

A

afrigs

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm working on a thesis on Exocad & 3Shape. Would you help me completing this form? It'll only take a minute :) Thanks!

M

mr.koala

Reaction score
Hi.
New here.
I'm opening a lab and I'm thinking of buying exocad but I've heard good things of 3shape too. What do you guys recommend me?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Hi.
New here.
I'm opening a lab and I'm thinking of buying exocad but I've heard good things of 3shape too. What do you guys recommend me?
Do you own an iphone ? Get 3sheep. Do you own an android phone ? Get Exo

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
yep, good idea. I saw that forum before, it's quite interesting so far.
btw, i don't get the iphone/android reference. Maybe im old for this Argh can you explain it to me?
Zero refers to Apple (iPhone) being a rather expensive and closed system, while Android in general is more affordable and a more open system, somewhat comparable to the difference between 3shape and Exocad.

M

mr.koala

Reaction score
can you change the teeth to semitransparent in exocad while working?

Top Bottom