3Shape Trios

Greg Lutke

Greg Lutke

Reaction score
3Shape Trios is a killer with the new software upgrade Insane. Every dentist and lab should be all in with this technology!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
3Shape Trios is a killer with the new software upgrade Insane. Every dentist and lab should be all in with this technology!

Really ? I gonna buy two tomorrow...o_O

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
What was your patient's response Greg?

Greg Lutke

Greg Lutke

Reaction score
Robert, yes my patients just love seeing the Trios in action and are marveled by the technology. I had hoped it would be a marketing advantage – but that hasn’t happened.

I guess your idea of visiting dentists and scanning with your Trios is the best use of marketing. Really a great idea.

BTW, I am using the Color Trios (version 2 I believe)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Robert, yes my patients just love seeing the Trios in action and are marveled by the technology. I had hoped it would be a marketing advantage – but that hasn’t happened.

I guess your idea of visiting dentists and scanning with your Trios is the best use of marketing. Really a great idea.

BTW, I am using the Color Trios (version 2 I believe)

Thanks Greg.

I can tell you that the dental assistants really appreciate it when I show up for a scan.
The patients I meet are amazed at the technology and don't kid yourself Greg, they are telling their friends about you.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
P

patmo141

Sponsors
Reaction score
OK, so the original buyer couldn't pay with PayPal and the seller has contacted me directly. I repeated my request for serial number and dongle number. We will see how this goes. My suspicions are a little bit high, I ain't sending none of these hard earned pennies anywhere till I get some reasonable verification this unit a) works and b) isnt' 8k in the hole on dingly dongly fees ha ha.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
OK, so the original buyer couldn't pay with PayPal and the seller has contacted me directly. I repeated my request for serial number and dongle number. We will see how this goes. My suspicions are a little bit high, I ain't sending none of these hard earned pennies anywhere till I get some reasonable verification this unit a) works and b) isnt' 8k in the hole on dingly dongly fees ha ha.

Ask how many tips come with it. They could be water damaged from sterilization so new ones cost about 100$ each. Greg could give you info on sterilization techniques.

Ask for a close up pic of the handle. Look for yellowing from swipes. Make sure cords aren't frayed. Does it come with a laptop? I need to upgrade mine for insane mode.

P

patmo141

Sponsors
Reaction score
Ask how many tips come with it. They could be water damaged from sterilization so new ones cost about 100$ each. Greg could give you info on sterilization techniques.

Ask for a close up pic of the handle. Look for yellowing from swipes. Make sure cords aren't frayed. Does it come with a laptop? I need to upgrade mine for insane mode.

ok, great advice. As far as pricing goes, this seems almost too good to be true, which is why I'm a little skeptical. The seller's feedback is good, but it's all small stuff until recently, when they sold a couple of digital x-ray sensors.

At $9700, including the licensing until 2018, and a laptop (Lenovo Y510P, 15", Core i7 , 512 GB SSD, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GEFORCE 2GB video card). I would need to find an equivalent scanner for <$6000 assuming conservative $1200 bucks for a laptop and $2500 for 1 year of licensing (biolase quoted me $3500!). So either this person needs cash NOW, it's stolen, or it's fake. Waiting on that reply ;-) I'm REALLY hoping it's real, which is why internet scams can be so successful...we all want to believe we are special, and we found a deal.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
ok, great advice. As far as pricing goes, this seems almost too good to be true, which is why I'm a little skeptical. The seller's feedback is good, but it's all small stuff until recently, when they sold a couple of digital x-ray sensors.

At $9700, including the licensing until 2018, and a laptop (Lenovo Y510P, 15", Core i7 , 512 GB SSD, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GEFORCE 2GB video card). I would need to find an equivalent scanner for <$6000 assuming conservative $1200 bucks for a laptop and $2500 for 1 year of licensing (biolase quoted me $3500!). So either this person needs cash NOW, it's stolen, or it's fake. Waiting on that reply ;-) I'm REALLY hoping it's real, which is why internet scams can be so successful...we all want to believe we are special, and we found a deal.

I'm not a reseller so I don't have any inside info but maybe you could get the dongle # and check it out with argen or Schein?

P

patmo141

Sponsors
Reaction score
I'm not a reseller so I don't have any inside info but maybe you could get the dongle # and check it out with argen or Schein?

I've contacted 3Shape and their regional manager said if I get serial number and dongle number she will contact distributor and verify it. This seller however has not replied with either of those pieces of information.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I've contacted 3Shape and their regional manager said if I get serial number and dongle number she will contact distributor and verify it. This seller however has not replied with either of those pieces of information.
No number no sale. You could flip this for 15k with the upgrade

Top Bottom