3Shape Trios Mono Pricing...

J

JomoMojo

Reaction score
Was wondering how one of my doctors was able to get a quote for $17,000 for the 3Shape Trios Mono. I understand that it is approximately 40% cheaper than the Trios color and has lower subscription costs, but I have only been hearing prices of $20-$23k. He is just graduating from UAB to be a prosthodontist so best bet I have is new graduate discount? Any assistance is appreciated as a 3Shape Trios Mono for $17k is a GREAT buy.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
probably with trade in, or a shared cost with a partner lab going halvsies.

in canada monos are like 32k still for just a pod so...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Was wondering how one of my doctors was able to get a quote for $17,000 for the 3Shape Trios Mono. I understand that it is approximately 40% cheaper than the Trios color and has lower subscription costs, but I have only been hearing prices of $20-$23k. He is just graduating from UAB to be a prosthodontist so best bet I have is new graduate discount? Any assistance is appreciated as a 3Shape Trios Mono for $17k is a GREAT buy.
Could be the education model.
There are 3 versions:
demo
education
production.

J

JomoMojo

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, I will update when I find out what his method was to get such a deal.

D

dcriger

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, I will update when I find out what his method was to get such a deal.

2e42c0afbdd3b255a1d8921a26075ada.png

This is from Henry Schein. Turnkey costs for 5 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

dcriger

Reaction score

Probably competitive situation with 3m $17K Trudefinition scanner.
Laptop, training, yearly subscription are costs that need to be added. He didn't get the whole thing for $17K.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk