For Sale 3Shape Trios Color Pod 2019 Lightly Used

C

CJK Dental Lab

Reaction score
Priced at 22,700 including the intraoral scanner, laptop computer, and 3shape designer program for 10 months or best offer.

Used less than 10 times.

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Wand or handle? Alien ?
Good deal by the way

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
I have to ask why you are selling it?

C

CJK Dental Lab

Reaction score
I have to ask why you are selling it?
We tried a sales strategy of renting it out to dentists who have issues taking impressions, but we made a logical error. If they take poor impressions they wouldn't have the patience to learn or practice intraoral scanning. So no issues with the equipment.

C

CJK Dental Lab

Reaction score
Alien laptop?
Oh! Nope it is a Gigabyte Aero 15x Laptop. It's more powerful, lighter, and longer battery than the Alienware 17. I didn't want to be charged 3,500 for what should be a 2000 max mid tier gaming laptop. I'm a gamer myself with laptop/ desktop building experiences so I was pretty adament about not getting an Alienware.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
We tried a sales strategy of renting it out to dentists who have issues taking impressions, but we made a logical error. If they take poor impressions they wouldn't have the patience to learn or practice intraoral scanning. So no issues with the equipment.
Actually,they are the best candidates for an IOS in my opinion. They know full well they suck at impressions and usually welcome an opportunity to save face.
You have to be able to offer extensive training though. The Trios is a great teaching tool if you are willing to be chairside.
All I need is 2 scans per month for a payoff and the time saved in the model room frees me to be mobile.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score

Thanks for sharing.
I was thinking along the same lines for a strategy to get clients interested in the digital workflow.
Sorry to hear that it didn't work out as planned.

Good luck with the sale!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.
I was thinking along the same lines for a strategy to get clients interested in the digital workflow.
Sorry to hear that it didn't work out as planned.

Good luck with the sale!

M

MolarMania

Reaction score
Priced at 22,700 including the intraoral scanner, laptop computer, and 3shape designer program for 10 months or best offer.

Used less than 10 times.
Let me know if it’s still available.