3shape transfer plates

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
I'm having some weird behavior with our artex trasfer plates in our D2000. Things work as intended most of the time, but, more often then is acceptable, the software will close the bite weirdly even if we don't tell it to optimize.

It should just transfer the location without interpreting the occlusal relation at all. I'm not sure what it thinks it's doing.

It seems to happen more often on models that have few teeth or other land marks, which is why they are on an Artex.

Anyone see / solved this?

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Have you contacted your re-seller and let them know about the issue? If they can't solve it, then it could be escalated to 3Shape and they may have to log in to fix the issue. That's what I would do first.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Do you have the 'auto shut' AS mode highlighted in contact mode in the articulator panel? This would change your bite, and its a default option I think..

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
Do you have the 'auto shut' AS mode highlighted in contact mode in the articulator panel? This would change your bite, and its a default option I think..

is this the articulator panel in design? We're seeing the weirdness in the scanning software before we even get to design. And, in the design software the articulator settings won't let me select "transfer position from physical". It's greyed out.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
also, waiting to hear back from reseller. I started there.