3shape Premium Orthoanalyzer with all modules and now required to pay for Cad Points?

W

Wilbur

Reaction score
Hi

We have been using 3shape Orthoanalyzer with all the add on Modules do the last few years and now we’ve been told by our reseller that we have to pay for additional Cad points.

This seems crazy and will greatly increase cost of using the software.

I wonder what is the advantage of paying for the add on modules Licence fees if I will now have to pay for Cad points for every job I export.

Is anyone Else feeling the pinch!?

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
Hi

We have been using 3shape Orthoanalyzer with all the add on Modules do the last few years and now we’ve been told by our reseller that we have to pay for additional Cad points.

I wonder what is the advantage of paying for the add on modules Licence fees if I will now have to pay for Cad points for every job I export.

For the aligner module? We updated to the newest version of Ortho Analyzer and it does have the added cost of Aligner Export CAD points, but this is just for automatic segmentation. If you do it manually instead of letting it run on auto you can save the CAD points, or roll it back a version to avoid the cost.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hi

It's like Windows Genuine Advantage.

Who's advantage?

Top Bottom