3Shape No More M.B. 3rd Party

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Some good news :)

As of last week, 3Shape is no longer offering 3rd PaRty Model Builder.
It is now STL Model Builder at the same lower yearly maintenance fee as the 3rd party was.

Buying the STL Model Builder "new" is only $100.00 more than the 3rd party was. My quote
on that one was from Ivoclar.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I was quoted ~4,800. for the 1st time (in my case) purchase, minus 2,200 since I have Trios (i.e. 2,600. purchase),and 840. yearly maintenance fee.

As with the original MB STL, you can't buy points.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Yeah they drastically drop prices, i remember when stl MB was like $8K then went down to $5800 and the yearly was $950, that slightly more the $800 for 500 cad points. So it make complete sense, but the initial hit is hard on some.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Yeah they drastically drop prices, i remember when stl MB was like $8K then went down to $5800 and the yearly was $950, that slightly more the $800 for 500 cad points. So it make complete sense, but the initial hit is hard on some.
some? as in not you?
you special or something?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
some? as in not you?
you special or something?

lol...calling him out, are we o_O :D

I know the previous MB STL was heartbreaking for me to even consider buying. This new change on 3Shapes
part sure is encouraging.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
lol...calling him out, are we o_O :D

I know the previous MB STL was heartbreaking for me to even consider buying. This new change on 3Shapes
part sure is encouraging.
he gets all the toys.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Lol, my boss is part of the some. Lol! We still use cad points for models trios only, I got th e implant bar/bridge modules this year, next year will be model builder all scan. Sigh........

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Model Builder hasn't been updated it at least 5 years! I guess we finally paid off the 60 month term to the developers. :rolleyes:

Personally I would love to see them update it for fewer glitches in MB and maybe vamp it up some more like they did Dental Designer.

Top Bottom