Reaction score
Does he have a dog named Muttley?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Snidely Whiplash?
The villain from Dudley Do-Right.

I thought he looked a little different from Richard Dastardly, a little more sinister.

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Really though, im glad to hear from exo users that the model does rotate off the screen.. so I guess what Im saying is, in 3shape, you dont have to press the scroll wheel, because the model doesnt rotate off the screen.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
So what's your guys's design time on a single molar? With 3shape i was designing a really nice and nautral contoured crown that mimicked the patients anatomy in a six minute average.
Also, if you've got medit t500 whats the scan time? Mine is not as fast as marketing says.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
So what's your guys's design time on a single molar? With 3shape i was designing a really nice and nautral contoured crown that mimicked the patients anatomy in a six minute average.
Also, if you've got medit t500 whats the scan time? Mine is not as fast as marketing says.
So you designed crowns in 6 minutes with 3Sheep the first week or two you used it?

Time for an average single molar is 5 minutes, but I couldn't do that when I first started.

*edit, Oh yeah, most marketing is a stretch of the truth.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
So you designed crowns in 6 minutes with 3Sheep the first week or two you used it?

Time for an average single molar is 5 minutes, but I couldn't do that when I first started.

*edit, Oh yeah, most marketing is a stretch of the truth.
No, but close. I had been designing full contour on sirona inlab (2007-09) and the transition to 3shape was a dream....so did I just fall back down to sirona??!!??:eek:Laugh

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Exo is a much more powerful software but 3shape is beautiful in its own right.. I wish theyd just have a baby already...

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
No, but close. I had been designing full contour on sirona inlab (2007-09) and the transition to 3shape was a dream....so did I just fall back down to sirona??!!??:eek:Laugh

That's what came to my mind as I watch my friend in the next room design with ineos x5. That some of the colors for thickness for occlusion, contacts etc reminded me of Exocad. Granted there are some wheel multiple settings options with the newer software than maybe you were using, rather than Exo sliders etc, but I wonder if Exocad got some of their ideas from Sirona, and I'm not being facetious.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
⏲......... I think I’ve got it down to seven clicks...Pcguru

Top Bottom