3Shape Full Arch Design Features

N

njh2104

Reaction score
I am curious if anyone knows of a way to design a full arch in 3Shape with a thimble bar. But once it's designed have it not be milled to one solid piece but convert the teeth as if they were individual teeth that could be milled out separately?

We are trying to come up with a way to have a thimble bar housed in zirconia for the gingiva and mill out the teeth as individual units and cement them to the bar to create more depth and a realistic look.

Lastly, is there any pink cement on the market that anyone knows of?

A loaded question I know, but if anyone can lead me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score
So a titanium thimble bar with a zirconia wrap for tissue and individual crowns?

I'd start here. This is a great channel for big cases like this.

Luke Kangh has a great video here on their 7-star-bar workflow. I think this is what you're going for. I'm not sure how you'd go about it in 3 shape but here are videos where they're designed in exocad.

N

njh2104

Reaction score
So a titanium thimble bar with a zirconia wrap for tissue and individual crowns?

I'd start here. This is a great channel for big cases like this.

Luke Kangh has a great video here on their 7-star-bar workflow. I think this is what you're going for. I'm not sure how you'd go about it in 3 shape but here are videos where they're designed in exocad.

Thank you! The last video looks like what we are trying to get to. I will have to check in the lab tomorrow if the first video gets us to where we need to be.