3shape dental manager and system function

T

taylor tori

Reaction score
I need help! I just started working for a new lab in Tampa and they have a serious 3shape issue. 2 options here, fix the issue with the current system, or start fresh. The current system is 17.3 and I have never experienced a system so slow. You can hardly set up an order, each click takes 40 seconds to register or highlight selected materiel in the order.. etc. Its bad man. Im not sure if they are just bogged down by the ammount of orders or what. They have cleaned orders from dental manager but I have a hunch they are being stored somewhere and slowing the system tremendously. Everything with the designer works and scanning software. That all runs perfect. But its the File management, the searching for orders, the creating of orders and anything in dental manager itself that is insanely slow! Please help lol, I am a kick ass designer and have some experience in the control panel but im no 3shape admin. What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I need help! I just started working for a new lab in Tampa and they have a serious 3shape issue. 2 options here, fix the issue with the current system, or start fresh. The current system is 17.3 and I have never experienced a system so slow. You can hardly set up an order, each click takes 40 seconds to register or highlight selected materiel in the order.. etc. Its bad man. Im not sure if they are just bogged down by the ammount of orders or what. They have cleaned orders from dental manager but I have a hunch they are being stored somewhere and slowing the system tremendously. Everything with the designer works and scanning software. That all runs perfect. But its the File management, the searching for orders, the creating of orders and anything in dental manager itself that is insanely slow! Please help lol, I am a kick ass designer and have some experience in the control panel but im no 3shape admin. What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance.
There are some solutions, and wish I had them, but someone who knows will show up when they get some time.