3shape Dental Designer

P

Phillip Schibli

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if it is possible to edit a designed crown without having to click the "redesign" button? often it does not produce the same design as I did previously. Thanks!

A

adl

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if it is possible to edit a designed crown without having to click the "redesign" button? often it does not produce the same design as I did previously. Thanks!
You can use the Modify option

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Nope, right click redesign. No shortcuts.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Thats not a thing 3shape does. Either you design it in full, or not at all. 3shape doesnt have any way to jump to your last saved design.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
LOL if you click the save icon button on the upper right it will save the case at the stage your at but if you don't autosave is every 5 min. But still right click design.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Do you use the Next button, or go directly to the shortcuts across the top to where you want to modify?
I just opened up 3 cases to modify, a single FCZ, a Anatomical Coping with a facial cutback, and a 6 unit lower all
single units case without their being changed.

If you modify the Connect to Margin, or margin line, I think it can affect some of the design slightly, down the line?

Top Bottom