For Sale 3shape D700, ProJet 1200

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
3shape D700 $1500 plus shipping OBO. errored out in Nov. more than likely needs a new belt or a thorough cleaning. i dont have time or desire to mess with it. includes dongle with 2-3months left on it.
ProJet 1200 printer $500 plus shipping OBO. extra bulb (i think) and a bunch of cartrigdes of FTX Cast and FTX Green. extra build plates too.

these are sitting here collecting dust. someone put them to use please!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
can email or text pics if anyone wants. post here or shoot me a message.

G

genesis1

Reaction score
3shape D700 $1500 plus shipping OBO. errored out in Nov. more than likely needs a new belt or a thorough cleaning. i dont have time or desire to mess with it. includes dongle with 2-3months left on it.
ProJet 1200 printer $500 plus shipping OBO. extra bulb (i think) and a bunch of cartrigdes of FTX Cast and FTX Green. extra build plates too.

these are sitting here collecting dust. someone put them to use please!

Do you know if you can still get cartridges and parts for the printer? Also, how is it compared to a Form2 or Moonrsy? I have a Moonray coming Wednesday, but having an extra printer would be nice. Thanks

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Do you know if you can still get cartridges and parts for the printer? Also, how is it compared to a Form2 or Moonrsy? I have a Moonray coming Wednesday, but having an extra printer would be nice. Thanks
visijet cast and green are both still available so i would imagine they would still be sold in the cartridges for the PJ1200. cast material i used the most of....i have 10 cartridges of visijet green, and 4 cartridges of visijet cast.
the build platform is small for the PJ1200, its not for printing lots of models or anything like the Form2. realistically its good for printing units for casting or pressing.
no idea about the moonray, so cant say there.

G

genesis1

Reaction score
visijet cast and green are both still available so i would imagine they would still be sold in the cartridges for the PJ1200. cast material i used the most of....i have 10 cartridges of visijet green, and 4 cartridges of visijet cast.
the build platform is small for the PJ1200, its not for printing lots of models or anything like the Form2. realistically its good for printing units for casting or pressing.
no idea about the moonray, so cant say there.
That's fine, I would use it for partials and later crown and bridge. Do you think it is big enough for frames?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
That's fine, I would use it for partials and later crown and bridge. Do you think it is big enough for frames?
no, its suited for smaller patterns. single c/b and smaller bridges. build platform is like 1"x2"

mdli04

mdli04

Reaction score
How many hours on the printer, and age? Has it had any repairs?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
How many hours on the printer, and age? Has it had any repairs?
no repairs, not sure how many hours. its been awhile since ive used it....not many though, i was a 1 man lab at the time it was in use. prob printed 2-5 units a day for 6mo or so. then i got a mill and its been sitting ever since. if i had to guess on hours, 500 or less

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
no one? cmon now, make an offer. few months of 3shape on the dongle. use it before it becomes a giant paper weight!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
D700 $1200 or make an offer. this includes the dongle with a few months left on it!
ProJet1200 $300 or make an offer. this includes lots of material for prints, extra bulb, extra build plates, etc.

Farrah Fawcett

Farrah Fawcett

Reaction score
$900 trade-in value towards a new exocad dongle from the guys in Richmond Va.

Just holla

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
3shape D700 needs minor repair. with dongle that still has a couple months $1200 OBO
ProJet1200 with lots of cartridges of material $300 OBO

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
3shape D700 needs minor repair. $1200 OBO (dongle expires April 1, 2019) comes with the full calibration kit. dongle was being run through Core3d and can be renewed for $1950
ProJet1200 with lots of cartridges of material $300 OBO

i can text or email pics, shoot me a message or reply here.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
$200 for the scanner and you pay for shipping....you said OBO, right ? Rofl

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I was merely trying to break the ice for the cheap basterds reading this thread...but hell, if you'll throw in the printer, I'm game.

PS: Saving you $$$ with shipping Ciao

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I was merely trying to break the ice for the cheap basterds reading this thread...but hell, if you'll throw in the printer, I'm game.

PS: Saving you $$$ with shipping Ciao
better get him to cover the customs fees too.

Top Bottom