For Sale 3Shape D2000 Scanner

Z

zedleppelin11

Reaction score
Hate to list this for sale, but our small family owned Dental Lab never took off so we have to sell all the equipment we bought. This scanner hasn't had much use, maybe around 80 - 90 hours.

3Shape D2000 Scanner. It comes with DS Premium and Labcare (although, not quite sure if Labcare is transferable, will check on Monday.) Also comes with the computer tower, monitor and everything else for a complete set-up. We also have the shipping container as well. The license will have to be renewed.

You can view the pictures of the scanner and accessories here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FHrE3nsAeEtYF21U4dj8YdwZGTJxs8q_?usp=sharing

Asking $29,900 $25,300 21,300 We bought this scanner for over $36,000 from 3D Biocad brand new (have invoices to prove it) so our loss, your gain. Feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected].

Last edited:
Z

zedleppelin11

Reaction score
Sale didn't go through. New price bump!

O

OCDL

Reaction score
Hate to list this for sale, but our small family owned Dental Lab never took off so we have to sell all the equipment we bought. This scanner hasn't had much use, maybe around 80 - 90 hours.

3Shape D2000 Scanner. It comes with DS Premium and Labcare (although, not quite sure if Labcare is transferable, will check on Monday.) Also comes with the computer tower, monitor and everything else for a complete set-up. We also have the shipping container as well. The license will have to be renewed.

You can view the pictures of the scanner and accessories here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FHrE3nsAeEtYF21U4dj8YdwZGTJxs8q_?usp=sharing

Asking $29,900 $25,300 21,300 We bought this scanner for over $36,000 from 3D Biocad brand new (have invoices to prove it) so our loss, your gain. Feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected].
Hello,
was wondering where you are located.. I'm in Canada and looking to add another scanner.
I am interested in purchasing from you. I sent you an email earlier today.
was wondering if there is still a warranty and if the labcare is transferable.
thanks

user name

user name

Reaction score
Theres some fuel for an interesting discussion here. Care to start another thread and explore a bit?

Why the fail?

You had previously mentioned you were undecided between 3Shape and Exo. So you chose the most expensive problem laden and restrictive option. Lets kick it around.

M

Mp88

Reaction score
Is there a software with the scanner? How much the licence

D

danthelabman

Reaction score
Hello,
was wondering where you are located.. I'm in Canada and looking to add another scanner.
I am interested in purchasing from you. I sent you an email earlier today.
was wondering if there is still a warranty and if the labcare is transferable.
thanks
Hi , im in Canada as well anc have a3 shape D700 to sell amongst other lab equipment . Call me if you are interested . 2049905273 Dan

L

labtek

Reaction score
I have a D810 for sale to anyone who has $2500

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Hi , im in Canada as well anc have a3 shape D700 to sell amongst other lab equipment . Call me if you are interested . 2049905273 Dan
Hey Car, I cant believe you're gonna put up with this nonsense!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Lol..they're dropping like flies, aren't they. They're all going for the inEos X5...or, the E4 :)
Last one to sell their 3Shape, let me know, so I can turn the lights off 😞

And labtek almost sounds desperate...."anyone, please, take it off my hands for $2500. please" :)

Last edited:
B

Benn

Reaction score
Is this still for sale?

Anyone looking to sell a TriosE3/4 or D2000?

L

labtek

Reaction score
Lol..they're dropping like flies, aren't they. They're all going for the inEos X5...or, the E4 :)
Last one to sell their 3Shape, let me know, so I can turn the lights off 😞

And labtek almost sounds desperate...."anyone, please, take it off my hands for $2500. please" :)

actually you are wrong....I was trying to give someone an opportunity to buy the scanner for what 3shape gave me for a trade in.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
d810 just sold on ebay for almost $4k, dont give it away!