3Shape copy wax-up?

R1C2UOK

Reaction score
I just did a nice study wax up and I want to copy it for full contour. Im not seeing anything that would get me in that direction. help?
That would take a lengthy to explain'
the model that you did the wax-up, did you articulate it to the opposing, is it the prepped model that you are doing the wax up
I have done a lot of these but in the model room I always articulate all the models. working model pre-op and the model that will be waxed.
If you get this part correct then everything else will fall into place very easy

user name

user name

Reaction score
That would take a lengthy to explain'
the model that you did the wax-up, did you articulate it to the opposing, is it the prepped model that you are doing the wax up
I have done a lot of these but in the model room I always articulate all the models. working model pre-op and the model that will be waxed.
If you get this part correct then everything else will fall into place very easy
Appreciate the tips, but its a three year old post. My exo skills are pretty good now. ;)

I remember the case...I did a hand wax nearly full arch, and when the model was all prepped it was difficult to orient the preop and get it to mesh with the working model.