3shape communicate?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Does anyone out there do the 3shape communicate with the Dr's. I guess it is suppose to allow the Dr to see the designed file before being produced? Is it worth while, and if so how much does it run?

BDDS

BDDS

Reaction score
I think it's included with the software, the last time I tried to open it, it didn't work. I think it's still a work in progress.

"soon to come"

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
The beta version is up...you need to have the dentists register but they can only do that with a trios dongle number i think...so labs can add other labs but thats it for now until they open it up for real.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Thats some bunk I have a doctor beating down my door wanting to see something like this! Is there any other solution we can use for now so he can view the desgin file?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
You can do "join.me" the Dr can view your computer but can't control.is free and there is a free app for Android phones and probably I phone too. only donwer is you'll have to be there too.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
do you have team viewer? they can connect on that for 5 minutes at a time using the free version.

A

alan2423

Reaction score
3shape Communicate is up and working fine right now all a DR. needs is an email address. it has nothig to do with the TRIOS. as of right now its also free and later will be set up like the cloud with free storage and then the ability to add additonal storage as needed. this will also let the DR. see the case on a smart phone or any place he can get an internet connection.

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Hello to all! I had a problem with my 3shapecomminicate feature.I had to register two times(the first time after a week my account was deleted)I asked my Dr. to register too.I connected with him without any problem,but unfortunatelly i can't "upload" my design to 3shapecomminicate so i can't send him anything.Is there anybody who has a same problem?Regards

Z

Zetor

Reaction score
Hello to all! I had a problem with my 3shapecomminicate feature.I had to register two times(the first time after a week my account was deleted)I asked my Dr. to register too.I connected with him without any problem,but unfortunatelly i can't "upload" my design to 3shapecomminicate so i can't send him anything.Is there anybody who has a same problem?Regards

Hello there,

for the case to be uploaded you need to press the communicate button located to the top left area when you create a new order

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Thanks it was useful information but i have still problem with uploading the design...After 2-3 minutes the message text turn to red and it says:the design isn't uploaded.

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
I tried to upload one of my design but still problem here is the error message. ScreenShot002.jpg
ScreenShot002.jpg

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
when i try to upload an internet explorer window to communicate.3shape.com opens and thats not the communicate address....just has no connection to page error. any ideas why???

R

rookiee

Reaction score
Sorry for keeping this topic alive but I've registered to communicate webpage. How can I add someone? I assume he/she has to register also? I'm outsourcing design to other labs but at registration you need dongle number. I don't like idea giving my number. How to solve it?

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
3shape Communicate is up and working fine right now all a DR. needs is an email address. it has nothig to do with the TRIOS. as of right now its also free and later will be set up like the cloud with free storage and then the ability to add additonal storage as needed. this will also let the DR. see the case on a smart phone or any place he can get an internet connection.
yep... and you need to do one of their cases to become trios ready... its a pita, they take FOREVER

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry for keeping this topic alive but I've registered to communicate webpage. How can I add someone? I assume he/she has to register also? I'm outsourcing design to other labs but at registration you need dongle number. I don't like idea giving my number. How to solve it?

add the email that your other party has used to register or use it like a search bar. that person will be sent an invitation to connect.

now, in your 3shape control panel enable the trios inbox which will work as a 3shape inbox for all things sent betwixt you and them. add your password and name in the appropriate places and then every time you hit F5 the inbox will refresh as well as the dental manager.