3shape communicate?

Smithwick0208

Smithwick0208

Reaction score
I would recommend accepting all cases, even if you don't think the scan will be usable. The downfall to Trios is that once a case is rejected, the only way to get it back is to have the doctor resend it. I just put them all in an archive folder, just in case the doctor wants to see why the case is not workable later on. Would be nice if Trios had a cloud storage like 3M, Itero, etc.

Sarah Downs

Sarah Downs

Reaction score
I just found this out the hard way. I'm still trying to figure out the steps to have the doctor resend the case so I can walk someone thru it. When they tried themselves, we didn't receive anything, so I'm not sure if something went wrong on their end. Everything appears to be connected on our end; we received the case the first time, I rejected it in Trios Inbox because I thought a scan body was missing, then found out that it wasn't, and I couldn't get it back. We were told that the office saw the case resend on their end when I asked them if they could submit it again. Any ideas on what we can look into before I call the office to have them try to resend it again?

W

Willard

Reaction score
I’m not sure , I think they may have to copy the case then resend.

Smithwick0208

Smithwick0208

Reaction score
I’m not sure , I think they may have to copy the case then resend.
I was told by support to go into the 3shape Communicate settings, adjust the cutff date to the date that the desired case was submitted, and all cases from that date forward would sync. If you have cases in your Inbox, it's supposed to only bring in what you don't have.

Sarah Downs

Sarah Downs

Reaction score
I was told by support to go into the 3shape Communicate settings, adjust the cutff date to the date that the desired case was submitted, and all cases from that date forward would sync. If you have cases in your Inbox, it's supposed to only bring in what you don't have.

This is good to know for the future. Unfortunately, though, I tried this, and I don't think this applies to cases that have already been rejected from the Trios Inbox.

Lesson learned, I guess. Archive, don't reject.

Hassine

Hassine

Reaction score
Dear,
i've used 3shape communicate but the only problem is that dentists must configure their web browser to use 3D View.

Smithwick0208

Smithwick0208

Reaction score
This is good to know for the future. Unfortunately, though, I tried this, and I don't think this applies to cases that have already been rejected from the Trios Inbox.

Lesson learned, I guess. Archive, don't reject.

You're correct on that. We had a few instances where the doc wanted to go with horrible scans, so we accept all just in case.

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
We right click -> explore -> and then download the temp order into a different location before we accept the case. This ensures you have all the scans and info in case the order wasn't set up correctly. In the past, sometimes we would modify the order and not realize the antagonist got turned off. Once you accept it like that, your antagonist is gone forever (unless doctor resend's or you reset the date and re download everything).

B

Becket88

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I have a problem with using this method:
I take a picture with a mobilephone, but it doesn’t appear in my 3shape dental desktop on my computer as it appears at 0:55.
I press ‘Cases’ and after I also press ‘3shape Communicate’ but the image does not appear among my cases as it appears on the video linked above.
I am logged into dental desktop so that can’t be the problem...