3Shape CAD Points HELP!

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
So for the last 2 days my dealer/support has been of no help getting me into 3shape.com/shop to reorder some cad points. It's really starting to hurt my workflow. I've been on the call list all day, I'm now the next one to be called but the guy seems to leave work early.

Anyways, maybe someone here knows?
When prompted to enter my dongle number I do so, and it gives me this in reply:
upload_2016-8-9_17-4-12.png
I've purchased before so not sure why I have troubles now. I've tried doing the internet update from the 3shape control panel but nothing doing.

Anyone have a genius idea?

A

adl

Reaction score
So for the last 2 days my dealer/support has been of no help getting me into 3shape.com/shop to reorder some cad points. It's really starting to hurt my workflow. I've been on the call list all day, I'm now the next one to be called but the guy seems to leave work early.

Anyways, maybe someone here knows?
When prompted to enter my dongle number I do so, and it gives me this in reply:
View attachment 22768
I've purchased before so not sure why I have troubles now. I've tried doing the internet update from the 3shape control panel but nothing doing.

Anyone have a genius idea?
I used to be able to order directly from 3Shape and now I have to through me reseller. You probably have to call customer support instead of technical folks . Technical support is going to redirect you to customer support . At least that's how it works in my case now .

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I've talked with a few departments and I still need to order through 3shape but the friggin dongle issue doesn't seem to want to be resolved.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
You need to purchase CAD point via your dealer first then you can do them via the web later, but I think they need to allow you via 3shape for you to do it on the web.

Who is your retailer?

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
You'll have to purchase the CAD points from your re-seller. Usually once your re-seller gets payment, they will then

order the CAD points from 3Shape. This usually takes a few days for the transaction to take place. I believe when

we ordered CAD points, it was about a week long process.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
it's working. 3shape thought it had activated it but hadn't

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Well, that'll do it then. Good deal! Now...get to work!