3shape annoying glitch, teeth get cut out when zooming in

MoosetheGoose

MoosetheGoose

Reaction score
Anyone find a fix for this? I know that doing something like clicking top view to switch the view point will fix it temporarily, and I know using a 3d mouse will fix it completely, but 3shape doesnt work with my 3d mouse anymore for some reason, and its annoying having to click top view every other minute, anyone know a permanent fix for this? It only started with the 2020 version and beyond of 3shape, didnt do it before.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
One of the many bugs. I had it happening way before the 2020 version. But hitting this button will make it go away. Until it happens again, anyways...

unnamed.png

MoosetheGoose

MoosetheGoose

Reaction score
One of the many bugs. I had it happening way before the 2020 version. But hitting this button will make it go away. Until it happens again, anyways...

View attachment 40806
Yep, knew about that one lol, what’s most annoying is that if I’m doing a big full arch case and zoom in close during the margin marking stage to really fine tune the margins, no matter how many times I click that view button, at a certain distance I can’t zoom in anymore, so ultimately, I’m left to slightly change the point of a margin by a fraction of a millimeter while zoomed out…. Which sucks. I’m also more OCD about margin marking than most though. I can get through it on the design stage but that stuff drives me crazy on large stuff margin marking.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Yep, knew about that one lol, what’s most annoying is that if I’m doing a big full arch case and zoom in close during the margin marking stage to really fine tune the margins, no matter how many times I click that view button, at a certain distance I can’t zoom in anymore, so ultimately, I’m left to slightly change the point of a margin by a fraction of a millimeter while zoomed out…. Which sucks. I’m also more OCD about margin marking than most though. I can get through it on the design stage but that stuff drives me crazy on large stuff margin marking.
Just to state the obvious, did you activate the scissors toggle?

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Go back one step and then back to design. That fixes it for me.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
No fix it happens on my 1080 Ti card. I think this enternal issue within the software. Pressing the front view icon as mentioned above wis the best way. Also mkae sure your scissor slider is off as well. LOL that will kill you.

Top Bottom