3shape aligners course, education?

R

rookiee

Reaction score
Hi guys!

We have quite a demand on these clear aligners for minimal teeth repositioning but nobody does it digitaly yet. I have a friend from abroad who does this things, scans, makes plan, print models and makes foils. From my perspective it's not a sci-fi but he has background in orthodontics as technician. I'm not interested in anything else regarding ortho but these clear aligners seem to me very interesting thing to get into but I can't find anything on education. I'm from Europe so any input in this direction or advice is more then welcome. :)

capickettcdt

capickettcdt

Reaction score
I think that we are all still waiting to see if Invisalign can kill us with their patents. 3 Shape has an ORTHO Modual but not sure that it has that capability. Great Lakes Ortho would know.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
if you are keeping up to date with your updates - a recent internet update decommissioned some options - (but of course there are work arounds) - as we figure out where the lawyers will settle.

my only problem is that we still have to print models and then suck down :( - i wish we could just print the aligners

G

GarryB

Reaction score
Hi guys!

We have quite a demand on these clear aligners for minimal teeth repositioning but nobody does it digitaly yet. I have a friend from abroad who does this things, scans, makes plan, print models and makes foils. From my perspective it's not a sci-fi but he has background in orthodontics as technician. I'm not interested in anything else regarding ortho but these clear aligners seem to me very interesting thing to get into but I can't find anything on education. I'm from Europe so any input in this direction or advice is more then welcome. :)

We use 3Shape Orthoanalyzer.

Simple to scan models and do 3D virtual setup. You can move the teeth where you want and provide a treatment plan.

I have attended the Scheu CA Clear Aligner course and the advanced course (mainly attended by dentists) in Germany to increase my knowledge about clear aligners.

Drop them an email and see when their next course is, I can highly recommend it.

Top Bottom