3shape 3D printed model DESS - analoge not matching in the model

R

Remote

Reaction score
Hola again,
I had a scan with elos scanbody, I ordered DESS analoge and DESS aurum base I designed and the analogue is not fitting in the model, it is a different shape. I cannot find any option to shange the model analoge interface. There is that "plus analogue what's on it in the kit. Why is that??
What do I do wrong??

Attachments

• dess ezt teszi rá .png
    dess ezt teszi rá .png
    539 KB · Views: 18
  • dess.png
    dess.png
    674.6 KB · Views: 15
  • desss.png
    desss.png
    697.7 KB · Views: 17
  • ez van alatta.png
    ez van alatta.png
    772.4 KB · Views: 17
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
first identify if your printed model is the correct size and hasn't shrunk during postprocess. then, be sure the part your ordered and received is the same part you used in design.

J

Joon Hong

Reaction score
Hello again,
I had a scan with elos scanbody, I ordered DESS analoge and DESS aurum base I designed and the analogue is not fitting in the model, it is a different shape. I cannot find any option to shange the model analoge interface. There is that "plus analogue what's on it in the kit. Why is that??
What do I do wrong??s
If the scan is done with ELOS scanbody, you have to get ELOS IO analog unless you are working with Argens system which accept and convert ELOS to NT trading system.
Manufacturer of scanbody dictates parts you need at least up to analog in model part.
If there is any reason you have to switch parts or abutment to different manufacturer, you need to rescan with their scanobody once you have analog base model printed (in this case ELOS analog and printed model would be a start)

Top Bottom