3rd party model resin form2?

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
there are two kinds, made for different printers, but both would help to work in a formlabs printer. formlabs employs 405nm wavelength laser so if your print was like undercured or squishy, additive to the fluid would help by reducing the density of the particulate to allow light in and cure better.

https://www.3dresyns.com/pages/how-to-fine-tune-3dresyns-for-your-printer

https://www.3dresyns.com/products/print-quality-fine-tuner-ft1

Also, be sure to completely mix the resin before use. Follow the instructions for use from the MFG. Typically, if it is a brand new bottle you must mix it for 2.5 hours then shake 5 mins before initial use. When you use it the next time after it has been sitting mix it for 1 hour, then shake 5 mins before use. A lot of printing problems can be traced back to a poorly mixed bottle. A bottle roller with a timer will allow you to mix bottles easily before use.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Hi Glenn when is MFH and Base ready for medical device class 2 a in Europe ?? you need resellers ??

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Hi Glenn when is MFH and Base ready for medical device class 2 a in Europe ?? you need resellers ??
I am not sure what the ETA is in Europe. It all depends on the speed of government reviewers. C&B MFH is approved in the US so you just need to re-locate your lab. :)

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Zahn seems to have good stock for Formlabs.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
I am not sure what the ETA is in Europe. It all depends on the speed of government reviewers. C&B MFH is approved in the US so you just need to re-locate your lab. :)

A moment i thought about relocation maybe you have a place for my lab container in your garden not sure it makes sense for just a month.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
No need to move. C&B MFH is Class IIa.

Last edited: