3m Endure

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with this system? Is it a clone of something else? We received a fixture level impression today for a new fixed hybrid. We poured it up and it will need to have Transmucosal abutments. It appears there is no such thing for this system, I definitely do not want to have to cast UCLA's and do set screws on a copy milled TI bar but it may be what I have to do.

Any info would be great guys. 3m sent me the catalog and no other info, now that implant direct owns attachments international I have no desire to call them.

Thanks in advance.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with this system? Is it a clone of something else? We received a fixture level impression today for a new fixed hybrid. We poured it up and it will need to have Transmucosal abutments. It appears there is no such thing for this system, I definitely do not want to have to cast UCLA's and do set screws on a copy milled TI bar but it may be what I have to do.

Any info would be great guys. 3m sent me the catalog and no other info, now that implant direct owns attachments international I have no desire to call them.

Thanks in advance.

John- did u ask if 3m is still making parts? I heard they bailed 6 months ago.Dam 3 mmers

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Yeah they still have UCLA's and some stock abutments, I just wondered if anyone copied the restorative parts.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

ouch, best of luck!

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
I think this might be a IMTEC/Innova implant system that got bought out.
I would consider calling Sterngold (the ERA guys - I believe his name is
James Ellison) and see if they can get you parts. I agree with John,
Attachments not the same after the (?hostile?) take over by parent
company. I was told that Darwin was contacted regarding a question
I asked but do not see him anywhere on web-site and no longer responds
to previous e-mail address.
What a shame . . . . those guys were great help.
Maybe we can give them a 'honorary consultant' position on this web-site, Travis?
LCM