3D printing night guards

A

AKP

Reaction score
I don't. How are you storing the material and tray? I am keeping the material in tray in the original black plastic box.
We have Asiga Pro 4k and we keep resin in a tray which when not using, we put in a tray box that it came in (carbon box). I don't think it is as much storage issue as something else, as we would clean resin before printing using strainer, clean platform- and after second print those things would stop showing up. :confused: I was looking through my phone to see if I have a picture to send you but I dont at this moment.

E

epiclab

Reaction score
If I use Keysplint Soft how do I add color and designs? I have a patient that wants to use a logo on his night guard. LOL.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
If I use Keysplint Soft how do I add color and designs? I have a patient that wants to use a logo on his night guard. LOL.
Inform that is an additional $175 customization fee..Then you won't have to find out how.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
You can't add color to the resin before printing. Sounds like you need a logo sticker and then seal it with something that wont break down in the oral environment. I would opt for bigj's solution

F

Foggy_in_RI

Reaction score
Just a jumping off point:

Could you add hollow text/shapes in the design of the mouthguard (like sandwiched inside the walls)? Imagine then adding a hole/port to the exterior where you can inject some material into the guard to achieve the desired effect.

Top Bottom