3D Printer

O

oscar102624

Ratings
Does anyone know or have a good 3D printer that's good for production to print an average of 8 models a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
Ratings
3,842 93
you willing to spend a few hundred grand?

if not, bye.

if so, Objet Connex series. alternatively 3dsystems MJP series (avoid service through 3rd party)

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Ratings
145 1
Does anyone know or have a good 3D printer that's good for production to print an average of 8 models a day.

The Asiga Pro 2 or MAX could easily print 8 full arch models or more models in 8 hours or less... The attached picture of stacked models took about 4-4.5 hours to print... if you removed the bottom layers and only printed the 4 full arch models on the top layer from the picture, your looking at 2.5 - 3 hours tops to print those 4 full arch models vertically. Asiga Pro 2 has the largest build plate and z axis (verticle axis of 200mm) The Max has a slightly smaller build plate and a Z axis of 75mm. Pro 2 is $24,990 and the Max is 13,990

Attachments

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Ratings
4,265 59
The Asiga Pro 2 or MAX could easily print 8 full arch models or more models in 8 hours or less... The attached picture of stacked models took about 4-4.5 hours to print... if you removed the bottom layers and only printed the 4 full arch models on the top layer from the picture, your looking at 2.5 - 3 hours tops to print those 4 full arch models vertically. Asiga Pro 2 has the largest build plate and z axis (verticle axis of 200mm) The Max has a slightly smaller build plate and a Z axis of 75mm. Pro 2 is $24,990 and the Max is 13,990
did you mean

if you removed the bottom layers and only printed the 8 full arch models on the top layer from the picture, your looking at 2.5 - 3 hours tops to print those 8 full arch models vertically.

O

oscar102624

Ratings
I'm definitely interested in the Pro 2

Joshua R. Baldwin

Joshua R. Baldwin

Ratings
23 1
I agree
I agree. The Pro 2 is a great printer. I couldn't be happier with mine.

harmonylab

harmonylab

Ratings
4-4.5 hours... what layer thickness is this at?

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!