3D Printer specific forum?

Should DLN add a 3D Printer forum?

• Yes!

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • No, we already have a CAM forum. Put 3D printer posts in the CAM forum.

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
is it sold in canada glenn?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
whats inkluded in the 10 bucks Glenn ?? printer only 6-7 K ??

C

CADL

Reaction score
Are exact specs available anywhere? XY Res? Z res, is it adjustable? Build plate size? Build time?

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Are exact specs available anywhere? XY Res? Z res, is it adjustable? Build plate size? Build time?
The specs will be on the data sheets and website once the product is released.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
@Glenn Kennedy When are these bad boys shipping out?
Hi Ron,

I was in Holland last week for our pre-launch training. I am working with the resellers this week and next to finalize contracts and submit orders to the factory. Production officially begins on July 16th!

The 5100 printer is engineered and built in the USA, NextDent resins are engineered and manufactured in Holland. I had a dealer testing the printer last week and all they kept saying was how "crazy fast" this printer is. Fits were spot on and the range of approved resins is unmatched by any other company in the industry. Resin optimization is built in so there won't be any trial and error. Just specify the resin you are using and the printer automatically adjusts for optimum build time and accuracy.

Easy to use, crazy fast and at $10K it is very, very affordable.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited. www.nextdent.com

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi Ron,

I was in Holland last week for our pre-launch training. I am working with the resellers this week and next to finalize contracts and submit orders to the factory. Production officially begins on July 16th!

The 5100 printer is engineered and built in the USA, NextDent resins are engineered and manufactured in Holland. I had a dealer testing the printer last week and all they kept saying was how "crazy fast" this printer is. Fits were spot on and the range of approved resins is unmatched by any other company in the industry. Resin optimization is built in so there won't be any trial and error. Just specify the resin you are using and the printer automatically adjusts for optimum build time and accuracy.

People conatct @Glenn Kennedy to order yours today! My buddy who owns a dental lab in Riverside pre-ordered his after
he saw it at Lab Day West. I saw the unveiling in Chicago & this thing looks awesome!

https://nextdent.com/3d-systems-redefines-digital-dentistry-and-enables-enhanced-patient-care/

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hi Ron,

ok youve got my attention, tell me more!!!