3d printer for dental use recommendation

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Samalab,

Thank you for your interest in Roland. Our products are sold in Greece. Please contact our office in Italy for assistance:

Roland DG Mid Europe S.R.L.
Via Leonardo Da Vinci 1/B - Zona Industriale
63030 Acquaviva Picena (AP),Italy
Tel: +39 0735 586558
Fax: +39 0735 576176
www.rolanddg.it
Sales area : Italy, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Malta, Greece, Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Romania, Turkey, Azerbaijian, Georgia

A complete list of all Roland offices around the world can be found on our website:
http://www.rolanddga.com/company/InternationalPartners.asp

-Glenn

W

wanny-

Reaction score
You could also look into the Projet 1200 Wax printer which is running for $4900 it looks like on Cap-us.com. I didn't see anything on other sites listed cost. It prints in small batches which is ideal from a production standpoint and quicker turnaround. It much more affordable for printing wax units than the larger 3D system printers and you can have many more for backup. The larger the build, the longer you have to wait as that is also more ideal to have a full platform

As for the strata systems, if they are still using extrusion technology, they always seem to run slower than the inkjet/dlp printing styles. They look like the old Solid Concepts printers which ran really slow from what I remember.

As for model printing, the 3D systems seems to work out well but milling could be an option. I think each one has it's pro/cons. But any system has its kinks and still require some level of technical experience or you pay for support. Hope that helps!