30mm Multi-Layered Zirconia.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Daveld go to the Zirkonzahn site click on english eu then click prettau then click prettau 2 dispersive scroll all the way down till you see a2 disc 14mm .when you see this you will also get all the shades it comes in along with heights up to 30mm and the disc size 95mm 98mmstep good luck and if you still have trouble ring them up and ask.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i also just checked english usa and english ca all have the 30mm disks listed in 95 -98 mm

D

DaveId

Solutions
Reaction score
Daveld go to the Zirkonzahn site click on english eu then click prettau then click prettau 2 dispersive scroll all the way down till you see a2 disc 14mm .when you see this you will also get all the shades it comes in along with heights up to 30mm and the disc size 95mm 98mmstep good luck and if you still have trouble ring them up and ask.
Thanks for the help, we have found a source. Besides, following your directions is something I tried on my own before. Once you select 30mm, the only choice is 95mm, regardless of a language selection.

erics24k

erics24k

Reaction score
We are trying to source a 30mm Multi-Layered Zirconia puck to mill a roundhouse on.
Does anyone know of a supplier?
Thank you,
Dave
I know you posted this a while ago but FYI ArgenZ HT+ Multilayer is now available. Including 98x30mm and in 19 shades.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
lol...good luck though in getting anything in the normal range sizes and shades.
They sold out of the A shades in a heartbeat yesterday morning. Fortunately I was at
least able to get a 12mm of A2 & A3 to see what it looks like for normal sized molars.

S

Sara Xu

Reaction score
We are trying to source a 30mm Multi-Layered Zirconia puck to mill a roundhouse on.
Thank you,
Dave
Aidite 3DPro Multilayer, one for all zirconia

A

Aidite-Patrick

Reaction score
Thank you,
Dave
you could try Aidite 3dpro. 1050p with 52%