3 Shape Splint Studio cost?

DanD

DanD

Reaction score
Does anybody know if there's an additional cost for the new 3 shape Splint Studio?

Or does it just require a dongle update?

Thanks!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
sorry no, you would only be able to get it from the reseller of the dongle.. they all have diffferent prices

C

CadGenius41

Reaction score
3shape Splints is included with a Premium or Complete package. Also can be purchased to add on to a C&B or Removable package.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
3shape Splints is included with a Premium or Complete package. Also can be purchased to add on to a C&B or Removable package.

Agree, I have Premium and keep updating it even though I'm not using it, just in case.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have the complete package.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Lex Lugar jokes anyone?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Do you actually make any splints? Personally I dont think I would wear anything that wasnt a hard/soft. The hard ones feel like your teeth have been in a vise.

DanD

DanD

Reaction score
I'd like to thank everybody for responding!

I do have 3 shape Premium, I just needed to download the Splint Studio (a Dongle update wont do it).

So I reinstalled my current 3 shape version and it highlights a box with Splint Designer towards the end.

Thanks Again guys!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
It is free with premium and completer restorative dongles. Just update your dental desktop and with will add it automatically. it is so easy to use.

DanD

DanD

Reaction score
Yeah I saw it in the dental desktop and I did include it, it's everywhere on the computer except in the 3shape Dental manager set up window.

It still reads Appliance designer instead of splint studio in the design module.

It also doesn't appear in the path set up with the rest of the three shape features.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Yeah I saw it in the dental desktop and I did include it, it's everywhere on the computer except in the 3shape Dental manager set up window.

It still reads Appliance designer instead of splint studio in the design module.

It also doesn't appear in the path set up with the rest of the three shape features.

I think the main goal is to transistion dental manager to dental desktop. But we shall see not sure when but, beta for 2020 should hit very soon.

S

shakkazulu

Reaction score
From what I understand, if you buy splint studio as an add on to C&B software, it is around $2,000 per year. I could be wrong on this...

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Per year, I don't think so. Premium yearly maintenance may be around that, but splint studio has to be a lot less, 250-350 range? The only exception I could think of is Implant Studio, which may be in the 600-750 a year range?

Last edited: