3 Shape Model creator/print

M

MyShoebert

Reaction score
Hello,
First off, if this is not the place to post this I apologize as I am not Familiar in the "Forum" World.

I have a bit of an Issue.. I have a Dr who uses "Legacy" Scan Bodies. (Im working on converting this Dr to Medentika scan bodies"
I design on Exocad. I have no issues with Design software as the Legacy Library works.
Its when i go to make the model, Exocad does not allow that Library to load.
Is there a Work around to this issue?
Ive been told that 3Shape holds that license, (Im not about to get 3Shape just to make 2 models a month.)
Can someone recommend a Lab who uses 3shape I can speak to, im looking to send the STL Files to a 3shape model user to put together a model, then send me back the STL files so i can Print them here.. (Not looking for Free work,Im Willing to pay for your time)
Thank you In advance.
Robert

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
For two models a month, i'd just send them to Argen to have printed and then you don't have to do this, do that, do this. Just a suggestion

M

MyShoebert

Reaction score
I spoke to Argen and they don't do Models with "Legacy" implants.
I even contacted the Portal "MyAligntech" and they dont have a partner with "Implant Direct" so they cant print models either...
Implant Direct dont print models anymore..

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I thought all this digital stuff was going to make lives easier. Never had stone tell me it won't set up around an analog.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
just buy the medentica scan bodies for the dentist and have Argen print your models.
Frig that LabGuy is one smart cookie!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
just buy the medentica scan bodies for the dentist and have Argen print your models.
Frig that LabGuy is one smart cookie!

You're no slouch yourself there, Clint ;)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I was looking up an image search for Frigin...I thought that was the word John Travolta used about the milkshake in Pulp Fiction?
Maybe it was the other F word, or it was used in the TV edit version?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
You know I started in this forum many moons ago as a go lucky hard charging Dental Technician...then I complained because I was named 'unskilled' labor. Now I'm a frigging milkshake!!! See if I ever bltch about being unskilled ever again...lol

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You are the cherry on the top of the DLN milkshake.

...and I'm lactose intolerant...

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
try Alienmilling. they might do it.