3 Implant 4 tooth anterior sectional restoration

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
This case is going to replace 4 anteriors. Implants are Straumann NC.
Pretty straight forward set-up, then fabricating a laser assembled Ti bar.
Bar post ( Titan) were placed on the cast needing to be cut to proper height as in the photos using the putty matrix as a guide. Once done, the bar post are connected using Ti bar sections laser welded together. The bar is blasted with aluminum oxide and opaque with Sebond light pink. Placed on the cast, using the putty matrix for a quick reset of the teeth. Also verified on the articulator as well. Case is waxed up, invested and processed using Ivocap injection. The bar is held using analogs, and the holes are filled with gingifast to prevent acrylic flowing into them. Where the holes are in the wax, I leave a slight indentation so I can easily locate and run a burr into it to clean out the gingifast. Leaves a nice clean hole. Minimal amount of finishing, polish and seat back on the master cast.
IMG_0520.jpg IMG_0523.jpg IMG_0524.jpg IMG_0530.jpg IMG_0538.jpg IMG_0545.jpg

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I like this cost effective solution compared to traditional ceramic implant supported/retained bridge.

Nice

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Very nice looking case.What teeth were used?

R

rhicks3302

Reaction score
Nice job, Danny. I love these little cases. I would do this case like this any day vs ceramic. It's easily service-able and it could be easily done start-to- finish in a day. Beautiful!!

Top Bottom