2019 Panthera Mastercup registration are now open!

Beatrice

Beatrice

Sponsors
So who gonna try this year?

Affinity

Affinity

Looks like the masters are all on Facebook. Id love to do this, but who has the time to work for free on a case like this to promote someone else’s business? It’s a great idea don’t get me wrong, I’m all for competition, but do these cases ever go in someone’s mouth? How can you judge a case on a table?

Affinity

Affinity

I’m not trying to flame the thread really, it’s cool that they put this on. The winner last year was a French-speaking atelier dentaire, I mean how can I compete with that? The winning case I don’t necessarily understand, maybe the goal is being avant-guard? When patient satisfaction is not part of the goal, I guess anything is possible..

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
I’m not trying to flame the thread really, it’s cool that they put this on. The winner last year was a French-speaking atelier dentaire, I mean how can I compete with that? The winning case I don’t necessarily understand, maybe the goal is being avant-guard? When patient satisfaction is not part of the goal, I guess anything is possible..
honestly i love that they put this on. i wish i had the time (and skills) to participate.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Sponsors
Looks like the masters are all on Facebook. Id love to do this, but who has the time to work for free on a case like this to promote someone else’s business? It’s a great idea don’t get me wrong, I’m all for competition, but do these cases ever go in someone’s mouth? How can you judge a case on a table?
I think you missed the point guys here, ask Mark Williamson if he promote Panthera or if he promote more himself.
I am not doing this contest to promote Panthera, I do it to promote the profession.

Now i do believe it okay to judge the same case, making a case that would go in patient mouth make it very challenging plus since it a world contest it could lead to some regulatory problem with dental technician licence.

Think about it guys, go read Mark and Julien story how it changed their life. Ask past jury member about their experience.

Good luck for people that will participate.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom