$1,000 Lab Day Give-a-way!

greeny

greeny

Sponsors
Ratings
128 2
Who wants cold, hard, cash? Entering is easy - if you're in the market for a new milling machine, you should be chatting with our partners, anyway... So, come by Booth B-15 to start your journey and pick up your Milling Roadmap. Then collect stamps by visiting our partners' booths and learning about their exciting new technology in Chicago. Just be sure to submit your entry by 3:30pm on Saturday - and cross your fingers!

cover_screen_shot.PNG

Good luck, and we're excited to see you in Chicago :)

A special thanks to our partners:
Axsys Dental
Digital Dental
DOF
Core3dcentres
Jensen Dental
IMILLING
TruAbutment
Zubler USA

hyperdent_lab_day_chicago_partners.PNG

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Ratings
4,373 62
Who wants cold, hard, cash? Entering is easy - if you're in the market for a new milling machine, you should be chatting with our partners, anyway... So, come by Booth B-15 to start your journey and pick up your Milling Roadmap. Then collect stamps by visiting our partners' booths and learning about their exciting new technology in Chicago. Just be sure to submit your entry by 3:30pm on Saturday - and cross your fingers!

View attachment 29210

Good luck, and we're excited to see you in Chicago :)

A special thanks to our partners:
Axsys Dental
Digital Dental
DOF
Core3dcentres
Jensen Dental
IMILLING
TruAbutment
Zubler USA

View attachment 29212
Hope you printed enough stickers! Innovative approach.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
Ratings
3,902 94
i really wish there was a way for us to work together jordan, but you'll see the guys this week anyway and they will drop by and chit chat.

greeny

greeny

Sponsors
Ratings
128 2
i really wish there was a way for us to work together jordan, but you'll see the guys this week anyway and they will drop by and chit chat.
Sounds good, it's always worth staying in touch!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!