Music in the Lab

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Well, if you're ever bored on a rainy Fall weekend, here's an alternative site with 106 pages of music posts to scroll through :)

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
How do I post a link of a YouTube video?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Underneath the video you want to post is the option to SHARE, click on that and you will get a pop-up, then tick the box to COPY, and it will copy the link into Windows clipboard. Then right-click on the area of your post you want the video to display i.e. below your text, and tick Paste. It works better than copy and pasting from the YouTube address bar of the video you're trying to post. If needed, click Preview on the top right of the post box, to make sure it came out right.

2022-09-24_19-14-28.jpg

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Underneath the video you want to post is the option to SHARE, click on that and you will get a pop-up, then tick the box to COPY, and it will copy the link into Windows clipboard. Then right-click on the area of your post you want the video to display i.e. below your text, and tick Paste. It works better than copy and pasting from the YouTube address bar of the video you're trying to post. If needed, click Preview on the top right of the post box, to make sure it came out right.

View attachment 41569
Thank you very much!

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score

View attachment 41569

The copy // paste works easy for me on my iPad. Maybe that’s why your tip on starting a video link not at the beginning didn’t work for me. You’re on that archaic windows and I’m on 🍏. 😂

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
The copy // paste works easy for me on my iPad. Maybe that’s why your tip on starting a video link not at the beginning didn’t work for me. You’re on that archaic windows and I’m on 🍏. 😂
I'm sorry for you, I'll start a GoFundMe page for you so that you can afford to get a real OS 😉😂
Trust me, if you don't remember this one, watch it all the way through :)

Last edited:
sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
This popped up on my FB page a few days ago. Tod Hoffman from the Gold Rush show. Who woulda thunk.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
June Carter Cash's daughter. It's like eating ice cream, no one can frown... when listening to this? :) :)

Top Bottom