ISO TCS processing lab in US

A

a3dl

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good lab in US to outsource TCS processing to?
The current lab we use lost personnel and we have needs that require 5-10 day turnarounds on processing.
Please PM me or send lab details.
Thanks in advance

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
Sun dental is a solid choice. Although they have a 7 working day turnaround. Shipping time is spotty lately.

Aforna is a 3D printed Valplast with 5 day turn around. If you send scans they start that day depending on upload time.

A

a3dl

Reaction score
Sun dental is a solid choice. Although they have a 7 working day turnaround. Shipping time is spotty lately.

Aforna is a 3D printed Valplast with 5 day turn around. If you send scans they start that day depending on upload time.
We have used Sun in past. Took too long and was sent overseas

Last edited:
bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
The current lab we use lost personnel and we have needs that require 5-10 day turnarounds on processing.
Thanks in advance
You can always do it yourself. It's not difficult. Then you will be sure to have it when you need it in 5 to 10 days.

Otherwise the real "good labs" are probably not taking any new clients. Try GW.

Last edited:
A

a3dl

Reaction score
You can always do it yourself. It's not difficult. Then you will be sure to have it when you need it in 5 to 10 days.

Otherwise the real "good labs" are probably not taking any new clients. Try GW.
Love your response and it is something we are considering.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Love your response and it is something we are considering.
Apologies if sounds snappy.
Study youtube videos.
TCS Unbreakable is just another nylon like Valplast. Not my preference, but very easy to inject. If you can invest a denture in a flask, then you can invest a flexible with sprues.

Check ebay for used good equipment or new china equipment. There's not much to nylons. Couple grand, your up and running after some practice.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks in advance
where are you located, and are you set on tcs or will any good nylon work?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
@evanosu
You want a dam good TCS lab, best I've found and a fair price to boot...love these guys/gals. Mabel Dental Lab in Ohio, been using for a bit now and they keep impressing me. Look them up, you won't be disappointed...and I'm a picky old fart.

A

Anton Trofimenko

Reaction score
Stomadent Dental Lab in Meridian, ID. 5 days in lab and free 2 day shipping there and back.

Top Bottom