Help with - Sybron Pro XRT - implant compatibility.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Do you guys have any knowledge or info on this implant brand? As far as I know, they closed down shop. But one of my clients is asking me if I can get parts. Is it compatible with any of the known brands? This is the technical info of the implant in question:

SybronPro XRT implant - 4.1x13mm REF # 1x-012

Internal hex. I think, Preat offers locator attachments, which are of no use.

Thank you!

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
This is one for Darwin. He worked for Attachments International which became part of Sybron, now folded in to Implant Direct.
The SybronPro XRT might actually be compatible with Straumann tissue level

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
This is one for Darwin. He worked for Attachments International which became part of Sybron, now folded in to Implant Direct.
The SybronPro XRT might actually be compatible with Straumann tissue level
Thanks! Yeah, I figured the Attachment International part. Is Implant Direct still around?

I dont think there is compatibility with Straumann tissue level. The connection looks quite different. Although the implant head looks very similar.

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 17.03.07.png

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
This is definitely a question for @Darwin Bagley CDT . I had a local doctor that placed these for awhile about a decade ago. So frustrating to try and restore cases where a new abutment restoration is needed.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
This is definitely a question for @Darwin Bagley CDT . I had a local doctor that placed these for awhile about a decade ago. So frustrating to try and restore cases where a new abutment restoration is needed.
Thank you! I just saw there was a previous thread for these implants where Mr. Bagley mentions that the Sybron Pro is prosthetically compatible with Straumann tissue level 4.8 platform.

Top Bottom