Hello everyone!

Denturion

Denturion

Reaction score
I made a postcard to sort of introducing myself and leave at dental offices. I have a lab that has not received any clients yet so I am looking for 2-3 doctors to send me cases to keep busy on the side from my day job for now.
what do you all think. I'm open to criticism and or suggestions.
Thanks.

[ModEdit by request}

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
M

molarmaker

Reaction score
Glad your open to criticism, don't know what your day time job is but if it is a dental lab and your superior doesn't know it,you have put it into jeopardy.
No lab owner wants to worry about a employee taking home supplies to start a lab. Hope you have enough capital to survive 2or3 months
Best of luck!

Denturion

Denturion

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for a warning.
I don't think its an issue.
Im an in-house tech at a Dental office. Tgere is no conflict of interest. Bought my own supies and equipment over the years, basic stuff.
Just looking to start slowly ok in stead of jump in both feet.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for a warning.
I don't think its an issue.
Im an in-house tech at a Dental office. Tgere is no conflict of interest. Bought my own supies and equipment over the years, basic stuff.
Just looking to start slowly ok in stead of jump in both feet.
I don't see any testimonials or referrals from the drs you work with.
I would have their comments front and center to back up your claims of quality and commitment.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Those are 1980 prices. All Im sayin.
Not necessarily, could be the region he is in.

Premium I'd go to $400 at least...because lets be honest, what are you adding to a premium (a palatal rugae maybe, some intrinsic acrylic stains maybe, but most likely just more expensive teeth) but that costs money. Don't sell yourself short, a lot easier to come down than it is to go up.

Postcards are tough...never had much luck but mine weren't as nice as yours so please let us know how it goes. Tenacity and Persistent will win eventually...and a dose of patience helps too...lol

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You will also find that sometimes it's not that your price is too high on a specific obkect, paet or process, but that even aftwr reducing price on that there is no interest. Don't plan on any 'upsells' in your businesss plan unlesss you have very good data saying otherwise.

Denturion

Denturion

Reaction score
You will also find that sometimes it's not that your price is too high on a specific obkect, paet or process, but that even aftwr reducing price on that there is no interest. Don't plan on any 'upsells' in your businesss plan unlesss you have very good data saying otherwise.
What your saying is dont assume that my prices are too high if i do not get many or any reply.

Top Bottom