Amazing new denture technology!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
best part is the stump guide for selecting the tooth shade

Lol...yes, they didn't miss a thing.

And O'Brien is who I copied for their logo color and font style for my lab logo. They are so cutting edge :)

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i cant wait untill all the cerec guys get hold of this video they will go nuts for this i think obrien is on a winner .i will have to put this on their facebook page this will really help their chairside approach..

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
i cant wait untill all the cerec guys get hold of this video they will go nuts for this i think obrien is on a winner .i will have to put this on their facebook page this will really help their chairside approach..
Flipper is having kittens

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Lol...yes, they didn't miss a thing.

And O'Brien is who I copied for their logo color and font style for my lab logo. They are so cutting edge :)
I just noticed! You really did!

AlexR

AlexR

Reaction score
I'm glad the video could provide some laughs... our technicians weren't laughing when they went to heat up their lunches on Friday and the microwave was missing 🤣

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I'm glad the video could provide some laughs... our technicians weren't laughing when they went to heat up their lunches on Friday and the microwave was missing 🤣
Bunsen burner weenie roast and s'mores for desert should make it up to them. All this newfangledblinkenlightswhizbangery. Why in my day we just put the teeth and an old piece of soft bicycle tire in a cast iron pot and out came a denture. You kids and 'lectricity gonna kill us all.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
the 1st lab i worked in had old vulcanisers on the wall, they converted them to pressure pots they were great.

Implant LabGuy

Implant LabGuy

Reaction score
Double Winner...ROTFL :) this is great!

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
the 1st lab i worked in had old vulcanisers on the wall, they converted them to pressure pots they were great.
Shoot ya they would 400 psi pressure pot. The density of cold cure would rival ivocap/base

G

grantoz

Reaction score
they just connected the air to them ,settle down,. they were great because they were big you could put a whole articulator in them and they never leaked. much better than the hydro flask option yes im that old.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
they just connected the air to them ,settle down,. they were great because they were big you could put a whole articulator in them and they never leaked. much better than the hydro flask option yes im that old.
Now the real and important question. DId you set them on your wood stove to heat them.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
no jmn we didnt ,it was getting really hard to find the right 2 sticks to rub together to start the wood fire as we were in the heart of the city and the got sick of us ripping up the floor boards gee what a stupid question .man we went to the gas bbq after that.

Top Bottom