Error 1650 on brand new S1 sintering oven

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I just unboxed our new sintering furnace from ivoclar. Has anyone seen this error before and know how to fix it? I changed out the fuse but that didn't do anything.

Attachments

• IMG_1596.jpg
    IMG_1596.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 39
Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I just unboxed our new sintering furnace from ivoclar. Has anyone seen this error before and know how to fix it? I changed out the fuse but that didn't do anything.
@Patrick Coon should be able to help you out, but you probably won't see him on here until Monday.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I think its a faulty electrical connection to the muffle.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Acording to the manual:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1183462/Ivoclar-Vivadent-Programat-S1.html?page=28#manual

1650 means this:

Error Power-Unit. Check the fuse and the electric plug-in connections to the furnace head. The unit
is not ready for operation!
Please contact the Ivoclar Vivadent After Sales Service

-----------
Did you try leaving it unplugged for a bit? With everything having a computer inside now, that's one of the first things I always try.

Maybe try another outlet on a different circuit? They will ask you to anyway if you call, so might as well.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I didn't have one of the connectors screwed in fully. :) thanks for the responses!

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
not uncommon for that large plug to not be fully seated. Everyone wants to just push it in place, but it has to be turned 1/4 turn to lock in place and get the full connection. Happens all the time on all of our porcelain furnaces.

B

Brian S

Reaction score
Ok so I am having the error code 1650 for my programat 1600 s1 pop up I changed the fuse but same code comes up help me fix this please!!!!!

B

Brian S

Reaction score
Also does anyone know how to enter programs on a Densply multimat 99?? And I was told I could sinter in this oven.... Is that true??

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Ok so I am having the error code 1650 for my programat 1600 s1 pop up I changed the fuse but same code comes up help me fix this please!!!!!
did you do all that was discussed above including fully seating the power plug into the socket on the wall? Push and turn?

E

erykd1

Reaction score
I had the exact same thing happen on our new S1 - just called my rep and they replaced it. New one has been perfect, must have been a faulty part